Tuesday, June 8, 2010

PDF Metadata Editor (which is affordable)

Hello,

Last month, I purchased Barnes and Nobles Nook (e-book reader).  I have lots of PDF files to read, however, when I tried to load them to Nook, all I got was 1 as title or some other invalid strings as title of the document.  So, I searched internet for a good PDF meta character editor and found "A-PDF Rename" tool, which helps to rename the title of the document, author, etc.  Very nice tool and I love the ease of using the tool and also ease of converting multiple files at the same time (if file name is the title you want for the documents).  Easy to change author, key words, etc.  Before the advent of e-book readers, lots of PDF files were out there which doesn't have correct title.  So, get this tool and enjoy your PDF files in the e-readers.
Here is the link: http://www.a-pdf.com/rename/?product-rn

I know you will love to use this tool to update the title, author, etc. details.

I will post review of Nook later.

Nagaraj

No comments: