Saturday, December 13, 2008

Why Is God Laughing?

In the months of November/December time frame, I had a saga of Deepak Chopra. It started with "Budda: A Story of Enlightenment" Audio CD's, then "Power, Freedom and Grace: Living from the source of Lasting Happiness" (another excellent book). I will write my review for these books later.

Then I listened to "Why is God Laughing?" audio book by Deepak Chopra. I really liked the way story was written. It was written in a novel style, however, there are messages for us to implement in life. This is a short and sweet story of a person who don't believe in God and how he gets a coach or guide out of this world, how he guides him to overcome his fears, how he learns his life lessons, etc. are covered in this book. Audio is 3+ hour duration. So, its a easy read book. Go get it and read. You can get the book from library or from Amazon. If I get hold of the book again, I will update this post with the poem about fear from the book.

No comments: